Title: Account Executive
Reports to: Sales Manager
FLSA Status: Exempt
Promote, sell and implement company products and services in the marketplace in which the company operates.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Generate and qualify leads
- Source and develop client referrals
- Prepare sales action plans and strategies
- Negotiate credit terms according to company policy
- Schedule sales activity
- Develop and maintain a customer database
- Makes sales calls to new and exciting clients
- Develop and make presentations of company products and service to current and potential clients
- Develop sales proposals
- Submission of annual business plan
- Submission of monthly forecasts
- Attendance at all schedule meetings
- Maintain high level of effective communication with team members as well as with clients.
Adaptability – Accepts criticism and feedback; Adapts to changes in the work environment; Changes approach or method to best fit the situation; Manages competing demands.
Communications – Exhibits good listening and comprehension; Expresses ideas and thoughts verbally; Keeps others adequately informed; Selects and uses appropriate communication methods.
Cooperation – Displays positive outlook and pleasant manner; Establishes and maintains effective relations; Exhibits tact and consideration; Offers assistance and support to co-workers; Works actively to resolve conflicts; Works cooperatively in group situations.
Dependability – Commits to doing the best job possible; Follows instruction; Keeps commitments; Meets attendance and punctuality guidelines; Responds to requests for service and assistance; Takes responsibility for own actions.
Job Knowledge – Competent in required job skills and knowledge; Displays understanding of how job relates to others; Exhibits ability to learn and apply new skills;
Keeps abreast of current developments; Requires minimal supervision; Uses resources effectively.
Problem Solving – Develops alternative solutions; Gathers and analyzes information skillfully; Identifies problems in a timely manner; Resolves problems in early stages;
Works well in group problem-solving situations.
Education and Experience Requirements:
Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university; or five years related experience and training in sales support or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Five years experience in a Sales support preferred
Knowledge, Skill, and Ability Requirements:
Exceptional Communication Skills · Strong Organizational Skills
Computer Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Powerpoint), Core, HMI OMNI.
Send resume and salary requirements to
Linda D’Adamo, email@example.com