bfi can provide its clients with consultative services which result in corporate relocations that are:
- On time
- Cost effective
The three primary activities in which bfi can assist its clients, thereby assuring a successful move, are:
- Relocation Preplanning
- Move Management
- Post Move Services
bfi interfaces with the client's key personnel, the project design team, technology personnel and the construction company to:
- Develop a Move Plan.
- Establish a Move Budget.
- Qualify all movers and vendors.
- Produce an RFP for required services and products.
- Analyze the RFP responses.
- Assist in the selection of the movers and the vendors.
- Assist in the final negotiations with the movers and the vendors.
- Create a Move Coordinator's Program for each department.
- Communicate vital move information to the client's employees.
The bfi team will:
- Manage a "Purge" campaign to reduce the quantity of paper to be moved.
- Coordinate the packing of employee materials and personal items.
- Coordinate the deinstallation, moving, and reinstallation of desktop technology.
- Supervise the tagging of items to be moved.
- Manage the physical move.
Post Move Services
bfi will assure complete customer satisfaction through:
- Auditing of all move related invoices.
- Assisting with all required post move services.
Take a look at our relocation estimators to determine:
How much will it cost to move?
How much space do I need?
Top of page